RuneScape Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of runescape cheats or hacks can I use to make money?

3 posters

Go down

What kind of runescape cheats or hacks can I use to make money? Empty What kind of runescape cheats or hacks can I use to make money?

Post by scanit Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:36 am

What kind of runescape cheats or hacks can I use to make money?

There is no actual runescape cheats. But you can make art money by downloading a runescape cheat’s engine. There may also be runescape cheats online that ask for passwords and user names, but I strongly advise not to use anything like this in case if your account gets stolen. I heard that you can get 3 mil in 24 hours with some kind of runescape cheats, but you can get banned for life if they find out....that's why I don't use Runescape cheats....if you are that desperate, then just look online..its not my fault if you get banned, or have your account stolen.
The only advice I have is...well, leveling on anything on Runescape is pretty damn slow. Don't expect to get it to get any faster when you get a higher level. Maybe you should try to train on lower leveled monsters.

Runescape cheats are illegal and you shouldn't use them! There aren't really any runescape cheats out for Runescape anyway, except a few bots. I wouldn't recommend using them either, because you'll get banned pretty damn quickly. Runescape is really stepping down on that sort of stuff.

Last edited by Bopedeba on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed links to illegal websites)

scanit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

What kind of runescape cheats or hacks can I use to make money? Empty Re: What kind of runescape cheats or hacks can I use to make money?

Post by Minkata Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:16 pm

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE/TRASH THIS THREAD
Minkata
Minkata
Leader/Anime God/Admin
Leader/Anime God/Admin

Number of posts : 666
My Job : Afgan Prostitute
Registration date : 2008-05-03

http://www.Runescape.com

Back to top Go down

What kind of runescape cheats or hacks can I use to make money? Empty Re: What kind of runescape cheats or hacks can I use to make money?

Post by bi a op Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:26 am

There is no such thing as RuneScape cheat. The only thing you can do to cheat is to break the rules. Bot, make other people play for you, powerleveling, buy RS gold for real money etc.
I don't recommend try to bot. But google is helpful: www.RSbot.com OR www.villavu.com

I'm NOT responsible for any bans or loss of accounts. Jagex announced a few months ago that if you get caught macroing, you will get perm ban, no exeptions. Do not bot please and help us keep the game clean Smile
bi a op
bi a op
Leader/Admin
Leader/Admin

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down