RuneScape Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do I Get Runescape Account Back When Someone Stole It or Locked It?

3 posters

Go down

How Do I Get Runescape Account Back When Someone Stole It or Locked It? Empty How Do I Get Runescape Account Back When Someone Stole It or Locked It?

Post by scanit Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:32 am

How Do I Get Runescape Account Back When Someone Stole It or Locked It?

If you can remember all information about your runescape account, you always can get it back.
Your runescape account was stolen by someone. All you have to do is click on the runescape’s front page
“Account management”, then click “Someone has stolen my account”. Last, put all information you have, such as, recovery question answers, present password, if you are a member also enter in you credit card information you first time sign up and that will 100% of the time give you back the runescape account. After you confirm the tracking ID, it will cost you almost 1 hour to tracking it.
Your runescape account was locked by Jagex. Click “ Account Management”, then click “Recover locked account”. Put all information you can remember. After you confirm the tracking ID, it will cost you 3 days to 10 days to tracking it. When your runescape account is unlocked, you can logon your runescape account again and enjoy it.
Runescape account management can help you manage your runescape account. You can change your pass. You can set questions or cancel questions. You can subscribe your account to be a member or cancel subscription. You can check your account’s Appeal Offence, and so on.
So, remember all runescape account information is very important. If you forget too much information, you will lose your acc in someday.
PS: Do not try to recovery your runescape account too many times in a day, it is very easy be locked by Jaqex.
Have fun.

Last edited by Bopedeba on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : took out hidden to illegal website)

scanit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

How Do I Get Runescape Account Back When Someone Stole It or Locked It? Empty Re: How Do I Get Runescape Account Back When Someone Stole It or Locked It?

Post by McLovin Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:14 pm

*moved to guides section*

Thanks for the article!
McLovin
McLovin
Admin/Leader/Head Advertiser
Admin/Leader/Head Advertiser

Number of posts : 298
My Job : Level 61 CoD 5 online.
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://codcommunity.11.forumer.com

Back to top Go down

How Do I Get Runescape Account Back When Someone Stole It or Locked It? Empty Re: How Do I Get Runescape Account Back When Someone Stole It or Locked It?

Post by Minkata Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:15 pm

Nice. 666 posts >:O
Minkata
Minkata
Leader/Anime God/Admin
Leader/Anime God/Admin

Number of posts : 666
My Job : Afgan Prostitute
Registration date : 2008-05-03

http://www.Runescape.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down