RuneScape Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow... really?

3 posters

Go down

Wow... really? Empty Wow... really?

Post by McLovin Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:00 pm

You know what...

Bopedeba told me about the new updates today in runescape... So I just got on to check it out. I was bored and I flipped through my quest guide and started thinking about how much time I spent into this game, all the things that I achieved, all the happy times and sad times it brought me, how sometimes it would make me forget some of the bad things in life...

I looked in my bank to see how much stuff I had after the hacking... nothing special, just random things. Then I got a gut-level feeling of sadness... I really wish I still had those momentos of my achievements from when I still played. Of course, it wasn't that good for me when I played, but I put a lot of time and effort into it.

I remember a time when I read the regicide quest when I was first a member at lvl 62, I wanted that so badly, and also to be able to wield dragon weapons. I finally leveled enough and spent 3 weeks into "The Underground Pass" quest. I was really happy once I killed that Zamorak guy. I was going to do the Regicide quest with Bopedeba...me and him, best of friends at the time, going to do something awesome because the dragon halberd was the coolest thing ever.

When I achieved those, I felt so insanely happy... Crying or Very sad

Now all I have are stats and about 150k.

I want to fucking murder the asshole who hacked me Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
McLovin
McLovin
Admin/Leader/Head Advertiser

Number of posts : 298
My Job : Level 61 CoD 5 online.
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://codcommunity.11.forumer.com

Back to top Go down

Wow... really? Empty Re: Wow... really?

Post by Minkata Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:25 pm

wtf is the point of this post??? if u want to "Fucking" kill that "Asshole" then get back on ur account and train..
Minkata
Minkata
Leader/Anime God/Admin
Leader/Anime God/Admin

Number of posts : 666
My Job : Afgan Prostitute
Registration date : 2008-05-03

http://www.Runescape.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bopedeba Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:17 pm

He is just venting his feelings.

I would feel bad if that happened to me, but im the type of person who just gets more determined with each problem in my life.

When Bopedeba got perm. muted by a hacker I posted a thread because I was pissed off and felt like i needed to vent all my anger out somehow.

I could have quit. I could have stopped dreaming. But instead I made a new acc and gave myself another chance.

PS:
Andrew, I still hope we can finish Regicide and weild those dragon halbeards togeather just like old times.
It's going to take a hell of a lot of work, but were 14 years old. WE HAVE TIME! RS is gradually becoming worth playing again. Think about it. Rolling Eyes
Bopedeba
Bopedeba
Leader/SkillMaster/Admin
Leader/SkillMaster/Admin

Number of posts : 902
My Job : Professional Bra Fitter.
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by McLovin Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:59 pm

Ah, yeah dude...those were the times Very Happy

But times have changed... and been made better!

Now that they have prepaid runescape membership cards, I can get members easier and faster! I have most requirements to do it but I can work on it as we go.

It will be like one last great life experience that you really wanted to do before you died and you did it then lived Very Happy:D:D

When can you be ready? remember... you need that quest chain finished again: Plague city, biohazard, and underground pass, but I've memorized the underground pass and I can help you do a lot of things just ask me what and I'll do it Wink

Description: Continuing the plague city series, the Regicide quest takes you beyond the 'Well of Voyage' to a new realm. King Lathas will employ you once again, this time for the grim task of deposing his brother. Once you have travelled to the realm you will find yourself surrounded by new and strange plants, animals and even a new race. Once there, you will see that everything is not as serene as it first appears.

Difficulty: Master

Length: Long

Requirements:
Levels:
Level 56 Agility (Higher level agility is an advantage)
Must be able to beat a level 110 guard
Quests: Must have completed Underground Pass

Items Needed: Pot, Pestle and mortar, 4 Balls of wool, 3 items to kill a lvl 110 guard, Prayer pots, Food, Ropes, Bow and arrows, Spade, Pickaxe, Antipoisons, Agility potions (if you have 53-56 agility).

Items recommended: A woodcutting axe, and tinderbox .are recommended.

Items acquired during the quest: N/A.

Quest Points: 3

Reward: 13K Agility XP, 15K coins, and the ability to buy and wield the Dragon Halberd.

Start Point: Anywhere

To Start: Receive a message from the king's messenger (Random Event)
McLovin
McLovin

Number of posts : 298
My Job : Level 61 CoD 5 online.
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://codcommunity.11.forumer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content