RuneScape Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new member soz wrong topic of post!

Go down

new member soz wrong topic of post! Empty new member soz wrong topic of post!

Post by Goemon125 Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:00 am

Hi this is Goemon125, ima new member of this clan. and to answer saladintj's question, i was in a big clan owned by myself. just didnt have a website and i have a few friends who might wanna join. im very popular in world 85 u kno i just hang by there >.>. i was trained to know many things in clans :\ thing is i dont kno about websites nd stuff i just know like battle techniques and operations that can be successful ( in clan wars & old bounty hunter & wildy wars ) in old bounty hunter there was a war in world 81 and i took the other team mates and attacked from behind. ive been in 14 wildy wars they were huge ones 2. clan was t.a ( which was mine and every 1 quit ) and i was part of d.b the darkbloods you can search them on youtube they was a reallly boring clan and only had 1 war tho that was my biggest 1 it was against m.t a dumb clan named muffin throwers. like about 55v72 they posted how many kills and who ran on the web i was suprised we won even tho we ahd 55 players. well i hope this clan gets wars coz im joinin

Goemon125

Number of posts : 11
My Job : AIOAHFUIPAGRFHGPRAEIUGPAHVNUJEPARWHGUPREGHPREUGVURAEPUIGREAPGHUPAIUIPHGPUAERG RUIAGEARHGPEAR
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down